Mobile Masala delivers Bollywood entertainment news, trending celebrity updates, latest star buzz & new movie reviews – your daily dose of glam & gossip!

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Poonam pandey and sam bombay slapped with ₹100 crore defamation lawsuit: report


Actor-model Poonam Pandey and husband Sam Bombay are in legal trouble. According to a report by Times of India, the duo has been slapped with a defamation lawsuit to the tune of 100 crore over the fake death stunt that Poonam pulled earlier this month. 

Lawsuit against Poonam Pandey

According to the publication, an individual called Faizan Ansari lodged a First Information Report (FIR) with the Kanpur police. In the FIR he claimed that both Poonam and Sam conspired to fake her death, trivialised the seriousness of cancer and manipulated the emotions of many. He requested that they both be arrested and produced at a Kanpur court.

"Poonam Pandey and her husband Sameer Bombay have fabricated a false conspiracy of death. Along with this, they have made a joke out of diseases like cancer. Poonam orchestrated the drama for publicity and played with the emotions of millions of Indians and the Bollywood film industry,” read a part of an FIR published by TOI. In the same report, Faizan Ansari also claimed that he’s filing a lawsuit against them for 100 crore.

The death hoax

For the unversed, on February 2, Poonam made headlines. when a post on her official Instagram handle claimed that she died from cervical cancer. Her manager also confirmed to publications that she had died. However, a day later, Poonam reappeared on Instagram saying that she had faked her own death to spread awareness about cervical cancer.

In an Instagram video, she said, “I am alive. I didn't die of cervical cancer. Unfortunately, I can't say that about those hundreds and thousands of women who have lost their lives because of cervical cancer." She went on to talk about the disease. Sharing the video, Poonam wrote, "I feel compelled to share something significant with you all - I am here, alive. Cervical Cancer didn’t claim me, but tragically, it has claimed the lives of thousands of women who stemmed from a lack of knowledge on how to tackle this disease.”

The stunt was pulled off a day after it was announced that the union government intends to include the HPV vaccine for girls aged 9-14 in the country's immunisation programme. All India Cine Workers also filed an FIR against Poonam for the stunt.

Read More

Priyanka chopra, arjun kapoor react to ranveer singh, johnny sins' hilarious ad: 'you're bold, beautiful for doing this'

Many celebrities, including Priyanka Chopra, Zoya Akhtar, Arjun Kapoor, Ritabhari Chakraborty and Nakuul Mehta, have reacted to Ranveer Singh's recent advertisement alongside adult film star Johnny Sins. Ranveer Singh surprised everyone with the ad as he collaborated with Johnny for a men's sexual healthcare brand. 

Priyanka, Vikrant, Zoya, Arjun react

Sharing the ad on his Instagram, Ranveer wrote on Monday, "It's bold to care." Reacting to the post, Priyanka Chopra posted a skull, raising hands and smiling face with heart-eyes emojis. Zoya Akhtar commented, "You are simply the best." Arjun Kapoor said, "Baba, you are bold and beautiful for doing this." Amrita Rao wrote, "Presentation." Vikrant Massey dropped laughing and ok hand emojis. "Jethji helping Johnny was not on my 2024 bingo card," Vijay Varma commented.

Many other celebs also praised Ranveer

Mini Mathur comment read, "Hhahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nothing will top this. Bwaaahahahahahah." Ritabhari Chakraborty said, "Too good." Nakuul Mehta wrote, "Aceing my day job and how." Karan Kundrra wrote, "Hahahahahhaah killed it." Elnaaz Norouzi commented, “No way.”

Meiyang Chang commented, "This is a serial I’ll watch all 50 seasons of I’m Bold over." Tanmay Bhat, one of the writers of the ad, wrote, "So good to see one of my all time favourite sexual icons….and also Johny Sins."

About Ranveer and Johnny's ad

The ad featuring Ranveer and Johnny is a comical parody of a typical Indian TV drama. The entire cast, including Ranveer and Johnny, are dressed in traditional wear. The ad shows a woman complaining to Ranveer about his brother, portrayed by Johnny, who struggles with erectile dysfunction. The hilarious ad is written by Tanmay Bhat, Devaiah Bopanna, and their team.

What Ranveer said about the ad

Speaking about his ad, Ranveer said in a statement, "I'm here with sincere intent to use my influence for raising awareness and making a positive impact. The Bold Care campaign is more than talk; it's a mission that I am deeply connected to, and I am here to bring a change in how we address men's sexual health, aiming for tangible solutions and millions of lives impacted all across the country."

Ranveer's upcoming films

Ranveer will be seen reprising his role of Simmba in Rohit Shetty's cop drama Singham Again. It also stars Deepika Padukone, Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Tiger Shroff and Kareena Kapoor. Ranveer will also headline Farhan Akhtar's Don 3.

Read More

Bhool bhulaiyaa 3: after vidya balan, madhuri dixit reportedly joins kartik aaryan's horror comedy

A day after Kartik Aaryan welcomed the “OG Manjulika” Vidya Balan to the threequel of their superhit horror comedy franchise Bhool Bhulaiyaa, there seems to be another exciting developmenent. A Mid-Day report suggests after Vidya, Madhuri Dixit has also joined the star cast of Anees Bazmee's Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3. 

Madhuri in Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3?

The report quotes a source stating, “The team felt another spirit would add to the narrative. So, it will be Rooh Baba versus the two ghosts played by Madhuri and Vidya. By bringing the two leading ladies together for the first time on screen, the makers have played a trump card.”

It added that the film is expected to go on floors in March. The same report hints that Kartik's ex-girlfriend Sara Ali Khan may replace Kiara Advani opposite him in the threequel. However, it added, “The discussions are at a nascent stage. Nothing is confirmed yet.”

About Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3

Vidya Balan, who essayed the role of Manjulika in the 2007 psychological horror-comedy film Bhool Bhulaiyaa, is all set to return to the franchise.

On Monday, Kartik Aaryan, who headlined the second part and will also be seen in a lead role in the third part, welcomed Vidya on board. "And its happening. Og Manjulika is coming back to the world of BhoolBhulaiyaaSuper thrilled to welcome @balanvidya. This Diwali is going to be crackling #BhoolBhulaiyaa3 @aneesbazmee @tseries.official #BhushanKumar," he wrote.

Kartik also dropped an edited video showing Vidya's iconic visuals as Manjulika from the first instalment combined with visuals of Kartik from the second part.

Anees Bazmee, who directed the second part, will direct the third part as well. The first part was helmed by Priyadarshan and featured Akshay Kumar alongside Vidya. In the second part, Kartik shared screen space with Tabu and Kiara Advani.

Bhushan Kumar on Bhool Bhulaiyaa franchise

On expanding the franchise, producer Bhushan Kumar said, "The Bhool Bhulaiyaa franchise holds a special place in our hearts, and I'm very happy to be taking it forward with a creative mind like Anees and an incredible talent like Kartik. Together, we are set to deliver a cinematic experience that will both honor the legacy of the franchise and bring double the laughter and thrill for the audience."

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 is slated to release this Diwali.

Read More

Will akshay kumar be a part of bhool bhulaiyaa 3? here's what anees bazmee has said

Filmmaker Anees Bazmee, who will direct the third part of Bhool Bhulaiyaa, has revealed if actor Akshay Kumar will be part of the project. Speaking with Zoom TV, Anees confirmed that Akshay will not be a part of the film. The third instalment of the film will star Vidya Balan and Kartik Aaryan. 

Akshay to be part of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3?

Anees said, "No, Akshay is not a part of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3. I am dying to work with him, but unfortunately, I have not been able to script a film where we could work together. In future, certainly yes." He said that the first day of the shoot for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 is March 10. However, Anees added that he hasn't 'finalised the exact date yet'.

What Anees said about Vidya Balan

Talking about Vidya, Anees added, “Look, Vidya had agreed to do a 3-day role in my film Thank You. I remember calling her, and she taking no time to give her nod of consent. I don't know why, but I can never forget that gracious gesture. It all started from there, and here I am today, ready to go on the set.”

Vidya Balan, Kartik Aaryan part of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3

Vidya Balan essayed the role of Manjulika in the 2007 psychological horror-comedy film Bhool Bhulaiyaa. On Monday, actor Kartik Aaryan, who headlined the second part and will also be seen in a lead role in the third part, welcomed Vidya on board. "And its happening. Og Manjulika is coming back to the world of BhoolBhulaiyaa. Super thrilled to welcome @balanvidya. This Diwali is going to be crackling #BhoolBhulaiyaa3 @aneesbazmee @tseries.official #BhushanKumar," he wrote.

Kartik recently shared post

Kartik also dropped an edited video showing Vidya's iconic visuals as Manjulika from the first installment combined with visuals of Kartik from the second part. Anees had also directed the second part of the film. The first part was helmed by Priyadarshan and featured Akshay Kumar alongside Vidya. In the second part, Kartik ws seen with Tabu and Kiara Advani.

About Bhool Bhulaiyaa

On expanding the franchise, producer Bhushan Kumar said, as quoted by news agency ANI, "The Bhool Bhulaiyaa franchise holds a special place in our hearts, and I'm very happy to be taking it forward with a creative mind like Anees and an incredible talent like Kartik. Together, we are set to deliver a cinematic experience that will both honour the legacy of the franchise and bring double the laughter and thrill for the audience." Bhool Bhulaiyaa will be released this Diwali.

Read More

Rakul preet singh and jackky bhagnani’s wedding to be eco-friendly? - ‘no crackers allowed in the punjabi wedding’


Given the wealth and social status Rakul Preet Singh and Jackky Bhagnani enjoy in the society, it seems obvious that their wedding is surely going to be similar to a big fat Punjabi wedding. However, fresh reports indicate that the celebrity couple has minimized their wedding expenditures. This is because the couple originally intended to hold their wedding at an extravagant destination abroad. However, in response to the government's call for people in India to celebrate social occasions and gatherings within the country to promote tourism, the couple decided to change their plans and move their wedding location to Goa, India.

Rakul Preet Singh and Jackky Bhagnani’s wedding to be eco-friendly

According to a report published by Hindustan Times on Monday evening, the couple has decided to take extra care to ensure their ceremonies are eco-friendly. “For instance, only e-invites have gone out to all the guests. No physical invitations have been sent by the couple and their family. Also, no crackers will be allowed to be burst at any point,” read the report. 

Furthermore, another intriguing detail revealed that Rakul and Jackky have opted to involve experts who specialize in mapping carbon footprints and planting trees. “these professionals will assess the carbon footprint generated during the couple's wedding festivities. Subsequently, they will advise on the number of trees required to be planted to offset the footprint. It's certainly a unique initiative. The couple plans to personally plant the trees, either immediately after the wedding ceremony or the next day."

More about the upcoming wedding ceremonies

Lovebirds Rakul Preet Singh and Jackky Bhagnani are gearing up to exchange vows soon. Numerous images of their wedding invitation have circulated widely on social media, unveiling the couple's wedding date set for February 21. According to news agency ANI, the invitation bears the inscription, “Rakul and Jackky. RJ. #AbDonoBhagna-Ni.” Additionally, another section of the invitation specifies, “Pheras Wednesday 21, February 2024.”

The viral images of the invitation hint at the possibility of the couple hosting a beachside wedding in Goa.

Read More

Monday, February 12, 2024

Rakul preet singh and jackky bhagnani’s wedding invitation confirms a beachside ceremony. see it here

Rakul Preet Singh and Jackky Bhagnani will get married on February 21 in Goa in the presence of their closest friends and family. The wedding preparations have begun and Pinkvilla claims to have gotten their hands on their wedding invitations. Confirming that the wedding will indeed be beachside in Goa, the wedding invites have sweet details that give a glimpse of what’s to come. 

The invites

One of the pages of the invite has a strong floral vibe and is in the hues of pink and blue. A white couch adorned with blue and white cushions is in the centre of it all, positioned against white brick walls. It leads to a beautiful beach and the couple’s wedding hashtag also features on it - Abdonobhagna-ni. Another page of the invites sees a beautiful mandap set up by the beach, with the words, ‘Pheras, Wednesday, 21 February 2024’ written on it.

The wedding

The couple was initially supposed to marry in the Middle East, but changed their venue to India post PM Modi’s call to action, urging couples to choose India as their wedding and vacation destination. They switched their wedding destination mid-December last year despite planning a wedding abroad for six months. Rakul and Jackky chose Goa, according to the web portal, because it’s a sentimental choice for them.

Rakul and Jackky

In October 2021, Rakul and Jackky made their relationship Instagram official. A source recently told Hindustan Times, “Jackky and Rakul are keeping it very intimate in terms of the functions, but the one area they want to put their best foot forward in is how they look on the best day of their lives. The elegance of a Sabyasachi creation, the timeless designs of Manish Malhotra, or a magnificent Tarun Tahiliani ensemble – they are finalising one."

Read More

What's on deepika padukone's watchlist? star gives fans a rare glimpse into her own house and television | watch


After a strong opening week, Fighter continues to climb towards the 200-Crore mark. On Day 16, the film earned Rs 1.75 crore in the domestic market, bringing its total earnings to Rs 189.25 crore. This follows a week where Fighter raked in an impressive Rs 146.5 crore, showcasing its peak performance. Notably, this marks the first on-screen pairing of Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone, alongside Anil Kapoor, Akshay Oberoi, and Karan Singh Grover in supporting roles.

The rare glimpse from Deepika Padukone's house

While riding the wave of success, Deepika Padukone did not forget to mark a special milestone for her film, Gehraiyaan (2022). The gripping romance-thriller completed its second anniversary on February 11, and Deepika treated fans with a rare behind-the-scenes clip. In a playful twist, it's revealed Gehraiyaan holds the top spot on her personal watchlist at home. The video captures a candid moment where Deepika is engaged in an activity, only to be interrupted by a comment off-camera. Her instant guilty expression adds a touch of humour and intrigue, leaving viewers curious about what she was up to.

About Gehraiyaan

While not universally acclaimed, Gehraiyaan garnered praise for its technical aspects. Critics applauded the captivating soundtrack, stunning cinematography, and the visual language that brought the story to life. The performances of the cast, particularly Deepika Padukone, also received applause. However, the film's narrative, screenplay, and climax left some viewers wanting more. Notably, this project marked the first collaboration between Deepika and Ananya Panday, Siddhant Chaturvedi, and Dhairya Karwa, as well as director Shakun Batra.

Deepika Padukone's upcoming films

However, Deepika’s cinematic slate promises excitement with two major upcoming projects. First up, Kalki 2898 AD pairs her with South Indian superstar Prabhas, marking their first on-screen collaboration. The film's futuristic setting promises a unique experience for audiences. Next, Singham Again brings Deepika together with Ajay Devgn for the first time. This action-packed ensemble film also boasts an impressive cast, including Ranveer Singh, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Tiger Shroff, Arjun Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, and Shweta Tiwari. The prospect of Deepika sharing screen space with such diverse talent is sure to generate buzz.

With these diverse and promising projects, the 38-year-old actress is poised for another exciting chapter in her already successful career in 2024.

Read More

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Mobile Masala | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com