Mobile Masala delivers Bollywood entertainment news, trending celebrity updates, latest star buzz & new movie reviews – your daily dose of glam & gossip!

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Deepika padukone and ranveer singh expecting their first child: report

Actor couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are reportedly expecting their first child. According to a source of The Week, Deepika is in her second trimester. As per the report, there were speculations that Deepika may be pregnant as she reportedly hid her midriff at the 77th BAFTA red carpet. Deepika wore a shimmery saree and custom jewellery by Sabyasachi Mukherjee for the event. 

About Ranveer and Deepika

Ranveer Singh and Deepika tied the knot on November 14, 2018, at Italy's Lake Como after dating for six years. They first met on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's romantic film Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela. They later also starred in Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat. Last year in November, Ranveer and Deepika celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary in Belgium.

What Deepika had said about having kids

In January this year, speaking with Vogue Singapore, Deepika was asked if becoming a mother ‘is something she looks forward to’. Deepika Padukone said, “Absolutely. Ranveer and I love children. We look forward to the day when we will start our own family.”

Talking about her parents, she had said, “When I meet the people I have grown up with — my aunts, uncles, family friends — they always mention how I haven’t changed one bit. That says a lot about our upbringing... In this industry, it’s easy to get carried away by fame and money. But no one treats me like a celebrity at home. I am a daughter and a sister first. I don’t want that to change. My family keeps me grounded and Ranveer and I hope to inculcate the same values in our children.”

About Deepika, Ranveer's films

Deepika was recently seen in the aerial action thriller film Fighter opposite Hrithik Roshan. Helmed by Siddharth Anand, the film also starred Anil Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover and Akshay Oberoi in pivotal roles. She will be next seen in the sci-fi action thriller film Kalki 2898 AD alongside Prabhas. Helmed by Nag Ashwin, the film also stars Amitabh Bachchan and will hit the theatres on May 9, 2024.

Ranveer will be seen reprising his role of Simmba in Rohit Shetty's cop drama Singham Again. It also stars Deepika, Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Tiger Shroff, Arjun Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor. Ranveer will also headline Farhan Akhtar's Don 3, which will arrive in 2025.

Read More

It's official! kiara advani locked for farhan akhtar's don 3, opposite ranveer singh


An exciting twist occurred yesterday when Don 3's producers, Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar, dropped hints about a major surprise announcement, causing fans to go wild. Yes, that's correct. Kiara Advani has been roped in to play the female lead opposite Ranveer Singh in the third instalment of the Don franchise.

Kiara Advani's exciting venture!

According to a source informing Bollywood Hungama, the director, Farhan Akhtar, thought Kiara was the ideal choice. Ranveer Singh, who plays the titular role, has never been her co-star before. The prospect of being a part of a thrilling action franchise is also enticing for Kiara. In addition to partnering with Farhan Akhtar and Ranveer Singh, she is excited to portray the trendy character.

Today, Farhan will tease a big surprise about Don 3. The source confirmed this, telling the entertainment portal that the makers will officially announce Kiara's casting in Don 3.

War 2, which also stars Hrithik Roshan and Jr. NTR, is another action-packed picture in which Kiara Advani will play the leading lady. The insider went on to say that, up to this point, the actor has demonstrated her value in roles that are both intense and humorous. Don 3 and War 2 will establish her as a formidable force in action cinema, solidifying her role as a versatile actor.

Anticipation surrounding Don 3's announcement

The Don film series, which Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani are in charge of producing, has mesmerized millions of viewers and left a lasting impression on its devoted fans. Fans of this legendary franchise are impatiently waiting for the new chapter, and to have their hearts racing even more, the makers of Don 3 are getting ready to reveal a huge development that will make everyone extremely happy.

The announcement of the casting of the energetic Ranveer Singh as the new Don has added to the already high level of excitement surrounding the film. The actor must infuse the part with his magnetic personality and boundless energy. Don 3 also prepares the audience for the triumphant return of the talented and visionary Farhan Akhtar to the director's chair after a 12-year hiatus.

Don 3: A highly anticipated franchise return

The Don series is only the latest in a long line of films and TV shows created by the masters of their industry, Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar, who have a reputation for crafting remarkable stories with passion and precision. Millions of fans have been waiting for Don 3 to be announced because they know it will be an exciting third instalment in the franchise, full of nail-biting action and a compelling storyline.

Don 3 is set for a big-screen release in 2025.

Read More

It’s official! janhvi kapoor signs her second telugu film opposite ram charan; details here


Bollywood heartthrob Janhvi Kapoor, whose Telugu debut film Devara has been on the release wait-list for a long time, has now signed another huge Telugu project opposite none other than Ram Charan. The actress’ father and producer Boney Kapoor spilled the beans about his daughter’s ambitious south projects, recently during an interview. Boney Kapoor revealed that Janhvi Kapoor, who has already finished her part for Jr NTR-starrer Devara, will begin shooting for Ram Charan’s next film. 

 “My daughter has already shot for a film with Jr NTR. She’s enjoying every bit of the day she spends on sets here. Soon, she will start a film with Ram Charan too,” Boney Kapoor revealed.  

“She has been watching a lot of Telugu films, and she feels blessed to work with them. Hopefully, the films will go well, and she hopes to do more work," he added. Referring to Janhvi's project with Suriya in his Hindi film debut Karna, Boney confirmed the speculations that the Bawaal actress will be sharing screen space with Suriya. 

More about Ram Charan-Buchi Babu film

The upcoming film tentatively titled RC16, headlined by RRR star Ram Charan, is helmed by Uppena-fame director Buchi Babu Sana. Although the film’s details have not been unveiled yet, it is rumoured to be a massive project on a huge budget, according to reports.  

While drawing parallels with his wife and late actress Sridevi, Boney Kapoor wishes Janhvi also ventures into doing films in multiple languages.  

Devara latest updates

Meanwhile, Janhvi Kapoor’s debut Telugu project Devara opposite Jr NTR had recently postponed its release date. According to the latest post shared by the RRR actor, the Koratala Siva directorial is set to hit the big screens on October 10, 2024. The disappointing news was not taken well by fans who have been waiting for an earlier release of the film. Interestingly, the film will be released in two parts and the same was announced by the makers last year. As the film is being made on a massive scale and will have extensive VFX work, the post-production is getting delayed time and again. Janhvi Kapoor will be seen essaying the role of Thangam and Saif Ali Khan is playing as the main antagonist. 

TeluguCinema

Read More

Jackky bhagnani, rakul preet singh kick off wedding celebrations in goa; see first pics from venue


Jackky Bhagnani and Rakul Preet Singh are all set to tie the knot on February 21 in Goa. They recently held their first pre-wedding function in Mumbai. Now, the first pictures from their wedding celebrations have emerged online, where the signboard from the venue was revealed.

New pictures from wedding venue

The new pictures from Jackky and Rakul's wedding venue reveal the official signboard that is decorated with flowers. It reads, ‘Bhagnani and Singh family welcome you.’ Another picture had a coconut which had the first letter of both their names ‘RP’ imprinted on it. It seems to be one of the drinks that will be served to the guests.

About the wedding

Jackky and Rakul left for Goa on Saturday evening. They had earlier reached Siddhivinayak temple to seek blessings for their big day. On Monday, Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal, Esha Deol, Bhumi Pednekar were also spotted arriving at Goa for the wedding. The grand wedding will take place in the presence of family and close friends on February 21. As per reports, their eco-friendly wedding will include digital invites, and no use of fireworks.

On the work front, Jackky is awaiting release of his next production, Bade Miyan Chote Miyan. Helmed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the film stars Akshay Kumar, Tiger Shroff, Sonakshi Sinha, and Prithviraj Sukumaran in the lead roles. It is all set to hit theatres on Eid 2024. The title track of the film was released today.

Meanwhile, Rakul will be seen next in Indian 2 alongside Kamal Haasan. The film also stars Bobby Sinha and Priya Bhavani Shankar in key roles.

Read More

Monday, February 19, 2024

Yodha teaser: sidharth malhotra fights hijackers mid-air in karan johar's action film

Producer Karan Johar unveiled the teaser of his upcoming film Yodha on Monday. Taking to Instagram, Karan posted the video. He wrote, “The sky’s the limit and he’s about to cross them all. Landing straight to your screens with a BANG! #YodhaTeaser OUT NOW!#Yodha in cinemas March 15.” 

Yodha teaser

The one-minute-long teaser showed Sidharth Malhotra fighting hijackers and terrorists mid-air to rescue passengers on an Air India flight. The action-packed teaser also shows Sidharth bashing up people inside what appears to be the Parliament.

Several segments also showed gunfights. Sidharth is seen wearing a uniform as he takes up the task of fighting terrorists. The teaser also gave glimpses of Disha Patani as an air hostess and Raashii Khanna too.

Dharma Productions also posted the teaser on its YouTube channel. They wrote, “Brace for impact as this will create a turbulence unlike any other on the screens. Packed with action and thrill, Sidharth Malhotra is all set to be - Yodha.”

About Yodha

Helmed by Sagar Ambre and Pushkar Ojha, the film is all set to hit the theatres on March 15, 2024. Earlier the film was first scheduled to release on November 11, 2022, post that the makers pushed the release date to July 2023, then the makers decided to postpone the film to September 15 and then again to December 15. Then it was shifted to December 8. Now, the film is set to release on March 15, 2024.

What Sidharth had said about Yodha

Talking about Yodha, Sidharth earlier said, as quoted by news agency ANI, "As an artist, you would want to work on scripts that bring out the best in you. This truly unveiled a newer version of me, which I am very thankful for. The amount of love I have received from audiences and fans is magical. I can't wait to showcase what Yodha has for them."

Read More

Bade miyan chote miyan title track- akshay kumar and tiger shroff set new bromance goals; fans term it ‘mass hysteria’


The year 1998 saw two superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Govinda coming together in Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, which went on to create box office history. And now…in 2024, Akshay Kumar and Tiger Shroff will be seen in the leading roles in the film by the same name. Today, the film’s makers took to social media and dropped the much-awaited title track of the film. 

Title track of ‘Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’ is just WOW!

The title track of ‘Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’ starts off with the supercool and zippy introduction of Akshay Kumar and Tiger Shroff, who look supercool in their oh-so-cool glares and respective outfits. Even though the initial tune of the track reminds one of Tiger Shroff’s earlier hit track ‘Mere naal whistle bajaa’, that gets overcome as the track progresses. The location where the track has been shot happens to be Jerash, Abu Dhabi and has been shot against the fascinating backdrop of the Roman theatre.

Anirudh Ravichander and Vishal Mishra weave their vocal magic

As for the singers of the said track, it is none other than the southern sensation Anirudh Ravichander along with the extremely talented (read ‘multi-talented’) Vishal Mishra, both of whom do a good job with their vocals. Speaking of Vishal Mishra, besides lending his vocals for the title track, he has even composed the music for the track as well as the rap bit which is interlaced in it. The lyrics of the said track have been penned by the seasoned lyricist Irshad Kamil. The said track has been choreographed by Bosco-Caesar.

No sooner was the title track of ‘Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’ dropped, the fans, who were eagerly awaiting to witness it, just could not hold onto their excitement. While one user wrote, ‘Akshay+Vishal+Anirudh= blockbuster’, there was another who wrote, ‘Anirudh × Akshay --- Mass Hysteria’. Another user commented, ‘Bade Miya Chote Miya Blockbuster film and song. Vishal and irshad sir rocks, Anirudh awesome vocals and AK and Tiger next level energy’. 

There were other netizens who wrote comments like, ‘The Swag and Walk that Akshay Bring is Nostalgia’, ‘Which Industry No Metter Anirudh Never Disappointed Us 100% best song’, ‘They created a totally new song instead of playing on the hype of the old one ...they should be praised and appreciated for that’, ‘Akshay X Tiger In one Fame is Completely Blast on Stage Can't wait for BMCM’ and many such messages.

As for the Ali Abbas Zafar directed film ’Bade Miyan Chote Miyan’, besides Akshay Kumar and Tiger Shroff, it also stars Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manushi Chhillar and Alaya F. The film is being produced by Vashu Bhagnani, Deepshikha Deshmukh, Jackky Bhagnani, Himanshu Kishan Mehra, Ali Abbas Zafar. The film has been scheduled to be released on Eid 2024. Readers may note that this is the same time when even Amit Sharma's Maidaan, starring Ajay Devgn will also be released.

Read More

Has the karan johar backed love storiyaan’s sixth episode banned in five countries? here’s what we know!


This year’s February 14 was definitely special and a bit most-awaited. Besides the fact that it was the global festival of love (Valentine’s Day), it was also the day when the Karan Johar backed Love Storiyaan had got released. For the unversed, Love Storiyaan happens to be a series of extraordinary love stories that has been spun around six authentic couples. The latest update on the same is that, the sixth episode of the series has now been banned in as many as five countries!

Karan Johar backed Love Storiyaan's sixth epiosde gets banned in five countries?

As per a report in Pinkvilla, it has been reported that, the sixth episode of Karan Johar backed Love Storiyaan has been banned in five countries, which includes Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, UAE, and Indonesia. For the uninitiated, the sixth episode of the much-talked about Love Storiyaan features a Kolkata based transgender couple Dipan and Tista. The series is being streamed on Amazon Prime Video.

Sixth episode mirrors grit and determination

The stunning and astonishing journey of the said couple made them the talking point of many, who hailed their grit and determination to fight against all odds. The sixth episode, which featured the love story of Tista and Dipan, also mirrored the challenges that they faced during their gender transition surgeries.

As for the series Love Storiyaan, it has been majorly inspired by ‘India Love Project’ which happens to be the brainwave of a project which has been initiated by former journalists viz., Niloufer Venkatraman, Priya Ramani and Samar Halarnkar.

And as for the direction of the said series, it has been hand held by some of the prominent names in the entertainment arena in the form of Vivek Soni, Collin D’Cunha, Akshay Indikar, Shazia Iqbal, Archana Phadke and Hardik Mehta.

Besides Love Storiyaan, the ‘omnipresent’ Karan Johar is also equally busy with the promotions of Sidharth Malhotra starrer Yodha, which also stars Disha Patani and Raashii Khanna in the leading roles. After the initial delays and hiccups for its release, it has now been confirmed that the film will be released all over on March 15 this year.

Read More

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Mobile Masala | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com