Mobile Masala delivers Bollywood entertainment news, trending celebrity updates, latest star buzz & new movie reviews – your daily dose of glam & gossip!

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Shocking! sachin tendulkar gets dismissed by bigg boss 17’s munawar faruqui in ispl; internet refuses to believe it, says it was not sachin... but his copy!


Even though the cricketing world’s Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar has retired from cricket, still, the fans just can't get enough of him. There is never a day when the legion of his fans globally does not think about him and his glorious achievements in his career spanning many years. How can anyone forget the fours and sixes that used to fly out of his bat while he was on field.  

Getting Sachin Tendulkar out in cricket is...?

Not just that, till date, it's fresh in everyone’s memory the kind of tough time that he used to give the bowlers who used to literally drip bottles of their sweat to get him out. But, today, a near-to- impossible incident happened that has put every cricket fan wondering in shock and surprise.

Sachin Tendulkar's wicket taken by Munawar Faruqui!

The incident that has shaken up the entire cricket and the entertainment arena is that, it was none other than the Bigg Boss 17’s winner Munawar Faruqui who claimed the wicket of the Master Blaster in the ongoing cricket tournament of Indian Street Premier League (ISPL). In a video that is fast becoming viral, it shows Sachin Tendulkar, who is as calm and composed as ever while he is batting.

And the ‘cricketer’ who had been given the responsibility to bowl to Sachin Tendulkar was none other than the Bigg Boss 17 winner Munawar Faruqui, who was visibly tired after having been on field for a long time under the blazing sun. But, once he bowled to Sachin Tendulkar, the ace cricketer tried to pick up the ball for possibly a six. But, to everyone’s shock and surprise, the ball went into the hands of a fielder nearby, thus dismissing none other than the God of cricket himself!

No sooner was Sachin Tendulkar dismissed by Munawar Faruqui; the latter just could not believe what just happened. Needless to say, Munawar Faruqui was seen in total joy after having achieved a feat that many bowlers globally can only dream of!

In no time, the social media reactions were pouring in. While one user wrote, Sachin Is A Cricket (G. O. A. T) Munawar Is A Versatile (G. O. A. T) Means: Magicians, Comedians’, there was another who wrote, ‘Ye sachin ki copy h sachin nhi khelta H’, as he refused to believe that the batsman who got out was not Sachin, but his copy! There were other comments wherein many said that they just do not believe what just happened and what they just saw!

Read More

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Rakul preet singh resumes work after marriage, likely to start de de pyaar de 2 shoot in may

2024 is a special year for Rakul Preet Singh. In February, she married her boyfriend, Jackky Bhagnani in a star-studded ceremony in Goa. And now, if reports are to be believed, the 33-year-old actress is very likely to commence the shoot of her upcoming film De De Pyaar De 2 in May. The diva is presently preparing for her role in the film. For the unfamiliar, De De Pyaar De 2 will be a sequel to De De Pyaar De - a 2019 romantic comedy in which Rakul featured as a protagonist alongside actor Ajay Devgn.

Rakul Preet Singh likely to start De De Pyaar De 2 shoot

According to a report by Bollywood Hungama this morning, Bollywood celebrities Rakul Preet Singh and Jackky have decided to delay their honeymoon to focus on work commitments. Rakul has begun preparing for her upcoming film, De De Pyaar De 2, which will begin filming in mid-May with Ajay Devgn. This sequel brings together Rakul, Ajay Devgn, and Tabu from the critically and commercially successful original film, generating anticipation among fans.

Notably, De De Pyaar De was theatrically released on May 17, 2019, and emerged as a commercial success by grossing 143 crore rupees worldwide.

Rakul Singh's professional front

Rakul Singh's professional calendar is packed with four upcoming films: Two Tamil projects namely Indian 2, an action film directed by S. Shankar, and Ayalaan, a sci-fi movie co-starring Sivakarthikeyan. A bilingual Tamil-Telugu film called 31 October Ladies Night is also in the making. Further, in the world of Bollywood - she is filming Mudassar Aziz's Meri Patni Ka Remake, which also features Arjun Kapoor and Bhumi Pednekar in pivotal roles.

Rakul was last seen in the social family entertainer film, Chhatriwali, directed by Tejas Prabha Vijay Deoskar. The film was released on Zee5.

Also, Jackky, the husband of Rakul, is presently the producer of one of the most-awaited films of 2024 titled Bade Miyan Chote Miyan.

Read More

Ram charan, akshay kumar, sachin tendulkar, suriya shake a leg to naatu naatu at ispl. watch

If you didn't get enough of Naatu Naatu from Ambanis' Jamnagar bash, there's more. On the opening day of the inaugural Indian Street Premiere League in Mumbai, Ram Charan got fellow celebrities from across India to shake a leg on his Oscar-winning track from RRR, Naatu Naatu.

Naatu Naatu at ISPL

In a video shared by a paparazzi account, a bunch of celebrities can be seen dancing on Naatu Naatu at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. These include Telugu superstar Ram Charan, who danced on the track originally with Jr NTR in SS Rajamouli's 2022 historical action epic RRR. He matched steps with Tamil superstar Suriya, Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, and actor Boman Irani, who was doing the hosting duties.

At the ISPL, Akshay is the owner of Srinagar Ke Veer; Ram Charan owns Falcon Risers Hyderabad; and Suriya has the ownership of the Chennai team. Sachin Tendulkar owns the team called Team Master's 11.

Naatu Naatu at Ambanis bash

Bollywood's three Khans – Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir – showed off their bromance on-stage on the second day of the grand pre-wedding event of billionaire Mukesh Ambani's son Anant and his fiancée Radhika Merchant.

Fans waiting for Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir to collaborate on a film got a tiny glimpse of their combined star power when the trio tried to nail the iconic hook step of Naatu Naatu with RRR star Ram Charan's help.

When it didn't go as per plan, Salman took charge and performed the towel dance move from his hit song Jeene Ke Hain Chaar Din from Mujhse Shaadi Karogi with Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan copying his steps.

Soon, Aamir and Shah Rukh followed suit with their tracks Masti Ki Pathshaala (Rang De Basanti), and Chaiyya Chaiyya (Dil Se) with all three joining in the celebration. The Khans then danced to Naacho Naacho, the Hindi version of Naatu Naatu, and recreated Shah Rukh's signature open arms pose.

Read More

Amidst wedding rumours, pulkit samrat and kriti kharbanda's wedding card goes viral | reports reveal the date


Pulkit Samrat and Kriti Kharbanda have been in a proud relationship for almost five years now. Pulkit, who rose to fame with Fukrey (2013-2023) film series, started growing interest for Kriti while shooting for John Abraham’s Pagalpanti (2019). The couple first collaborated in Veerey ki Wedding (2018), and last worked in Taish (2020).

About invitation card

Soon after getting into a committed relationship, unlike other celebrities, Pulkit Samrat and Kriti Kharbanda proudly show off their love on social media time-to-time. Considered as one of the cutest couples in Bollywood, the Smart and Kharbanda are now rumoured to take their relationship one step ahead, and tie the dreamy knot this March. Pinkvilla once revealed that the duo is ready to get married on March 13, 2024! It's not only shocking news for their fans, but also for the whole industry, as the couple did not give any hints publicly, till date. However, amidst wedding rumours, a cute wedding invitation card goes viral.  

Pulkit Samrat's perspective about marriage

Speculations about their marriage first sparked when their Roka ceremony was disclosed. Earlier this week, Pulkit spilled the beans to Times of India about hai thoughts of marrying Kriti soon. While being super casual, the 40-year-old actor bluntly stated that he loves to keep his life as simple as possible. If couples can maintain the friendship between them, everything is already sorted. Fighting, bickering, these things keep happening, but when it comes to marriage, for Pulkit, it tends to change some priorities between the individuals, but this best friendship will never let you down, and make you understand each other in the long run. 

For the unversed, after months of speculations 5 years back, Kriti Kharbanda was the first one to spill the beans about their relationship to ETimes, putting an end to hush-hush rumours that were circulating in the industry. While the 33-year-old actress was last seen in 14 Phere (2021), Samrat was last seen in Fukrey 3 (2023), which collected over ₹100 crore worldwide, marking his first film to gross such a number. 

Read More

It’s official! alia bhatt to headline next yrf spy saga with sharwari wagh; here’s when filming will begin


Alia Bhatt is now officially a part of the legendary YRF Spy Universe. The development comes after months of speculation and buzz surrounding her collaboration with the production house. Akshaye Widhani, Yash Raj Films’ CEO, made the major revelation on Tuesday that Alia will be headlining their untitled project, along with Sharwari Wagh in a pivotal role.

Akshaye Widhani reveals Alia Bhatt’s involvement in the YRF Spyverse

Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has joined the formidable Yash Raj Spy Universe’s team along with Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, and Hrithik Roshan, who have previously given Bollywood some action-packed blockbusters. Today, YRF’s CEO, Akshaye Widhani, disclosed that the actress has been roped in for their yet-to-be-titled film. Bhatt will be headlining the upcoming Spy Universe film, which will begin filming later in 2024.

Widhani also expressed overwhelming excitement about the development as they announced the collaboration. Notably, Alia Bhatt will be portraying a super spy agent, along with Sharwari Wagh. This super duo has already spread a wave of thrills amongst fans of the action genre.

“I’ll share the worst-kept secret in the industry, which is that Alia Bhatt is headlining a Spy Universe film, and the schedule starts later this year. But talking about this spy universe, we are just so thrilled and excited about having this IP in the studio,” Akshay revealed during the FICCI Frames event.

About YRF Spy Universe

Akshaye Widhani also added that the ambitious YRF Spy Universe is one of their most prized IPs, and they are looking forward to expanding it more in different aspects. “There’s a lot of stuff that’s going to come in the spy universe. We’re going to see more and more films getting made under it,” the CEO shared while refraining from giving more details on the Alia Bhatt-starrer action entertainer.

The YRF Spy Universe made an impressive name for itself after delivering several blockbusters like Pathaan, Tiger, and War. Renowned for its high-octane action, YRF Spy Universe commenced with Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif’s franchise film Ek Tha Tiger. It then carried the legacy forward with Hrithik Roshan’s War and Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan. The next in the making is War 2, which is Ayan Mukerji’s directorial venture. It stars Hrithik, Jr. NTR, and Kiara Advani in the lead roles.

Read More

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Say what! kiara advani offered a whopping rs 13 crore for ranveer singh-starrer don 3?

Kiara Advani recently came on-board for Farhan Akhtar's Don 3. The actress will be sharing screen space with Ranveer Singh in the film. The third installment of Don 3 was said to have Kriti Sanon or Kiara Advani as the leading lady. However, the latter was confirmed to star in the action-drama. Now, according to a Bollywood Hungama report, Kiara has been paid Rs 13 crore to be a part of the Farhan Akhtar film.

Kiara Advani charged Rs 13 crore for Don 3?

As per the media report, Kiara Advani received the biggest paycheque of her career for Don 3. The makers were happy to offer Rs 13 crore to Kiara for the film. "Kiara Advani has charged Rs. 13 crores to come on board Don 3. It's the biggest that she charged to date and the actress is all charged up to prep for the big-scale action scenes of Don 3," a source told the entertainment portal. 

The report also stated that Kiara has fetched almost 50 percent higher fees than what she is reportedly getting for War 2. The actress might star alongside Hrithik Roshan and Jr NTR in Ayan Mukerji's action film.

For those who are unaware, while Farhan had shortlisted two actresses for Don 3, Ranveer Singh was keen to have Kiara on board. The actor felt their off-screen bond would translate beautifully on the silver screen.

Kiara Advani on doing Farhan Akhtar's Don 3 

Earlier, in a statement, Kiara Advani spoke about playing a lead role in Farhan Akhtar's Don 3. The actress said, "There will be a tough prep for the film, but I have got time to do that. I am very excited, and I have never done action sequences in a movie. Now it is my time to get some action in."

Talking about the Don franchise, it started with Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra Jonas in 2006. The sequel to it was released in 2011 with SRK and Priyanka reprising their characters. The third installment of Don is expected to release in 2025, which is almost 14 years after the second part hit the big screen.

Read More

Naina song from crew - watch kareena kapoor, tabu, kriti sanon groove to diljit dosanjh, badshah’s music

Recently, we saw Bollywood diva Kareena Kapoor Khan enjoying Diljit Dosanjh’s concert at Anant Ambani and Radhika Merchant’s pre-wedding event. Multiple videos of Kareena dancing to Diljit’s songs at the event went viral online. Watching Kareena and Diljit enjoying the company of each other drew the internet’s attention in a positive way. And today, a fresh treat has arrived for fans of Kareena and Diljit. The makers of Crew – starring Tabu, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Kriti Sanon, have released the film’s first track titled Naina. And interestingly, the song has been sung by Diljit Dosanjh and rapper Badshah.

Naina song from Crew is out

Tips Official – the official music partner of Crew, has released the film’s first song ‘Naina’ on its official YouTube handle today. The music video is enriched with the soulful vocals of Diljit Dosanjh and the rap mastery of Badshah. With music composed by Raj Ranjodh and lyrics penned by Raj Ranjodh and Badshah, 'Naina' promises to captivate hearts with its enchanting melody and lyrical charm.


Lakhs of social media users have thronged to their social media handles today and expressed their views on the song. One YouTube user took to the comments section and said, “Three Bollywood divas with two music legends. Simply wow!”

Another YouTuber commented, “The best song of the day, coming months and the year is out now. Love to see our Punjabis Kareena, Badshah and Diljit in a frame.”

“Not Rihanna, but Diljit’s music is the best,” said one more social media user.

Directed by the renowned Farah Khan, and produced by a stellar team including Shobha Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Ektaa R. Kapoor, and Rhea Kapoor, 'Naina' emerges as a collaborative effort showcasing the talents of Bollywood's finest stars in frames together.

About Crew

Slated to be released theatrically on March 29, Crew is expected to be a pure delight for Bollywood lovers and especially for those who love following Punjabi content. From Kareena and Kriti being the leads to Diljit and Badshah performing a song, this movie promises to be high on entertainment. Not only this but comedian Kapil Sharma – who hails from Punjab, is also expected to grace the big screen for a minor role in this project.

Read More

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Mobile Masala | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com